4200 - Strengths and Weaknesses (Blog 3)

Strengths and Weaknesses

Strengths

  • Strong Communications skills. 
  • Good understanding of the discipline, patterns and data types. 
  • Willingness to tackle challenges in an effort to learn and further strengthen skills.
  • Good in teams
  • Good understanding on where to start when tackling errors and issues
  • Never content with where I am at a time with current skillsets and understanding, in an effort to keep pushing myself.

Weaknesses

  • Bad when working individually as a sole contributor to a single project. I like working around people more as it gives me more motivations.
  • I need to ask twice to ensure I've gotten something right. Might not be compatible with all types of personalities. 
  • Currently not very satisfied with where my foundational knowledge. I still need some more practice in some areas to get a complete understanding of things I've forgotten.
  • Uncertainly of applying certain patterns or how to correctly apply them, which can sometimes lead to over redundant and bloated code.

Areas for Further Development

  •  Complete satisfaction with having a great foundational knowledge to an extent which I can even create my own data types with having a deep understanding of for example of how to use them. Ambitious, I know, but I want to still attempt it.

-Amir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4200 - Previous Experience (Blog 2)

A Small Look at Constructor Data-member Evaluation Order (C++)