4200 - Areas of Improvement and Future Aspirations (Blog 4)

For the future, I would like to get into honing my skills towards specific areas. I'm still not too sure where I'd fit it, but I'd like to narrow it down to specific specialties.

Areas of Improvement

These would definitely include full confidence in usage of all the data-types, how they affect memory usage and how best they can be used.

Further I'd like to look more into data structures used in conjunction with the items mentioned above.

Aspirations

  • Gameplay programming: an area I always felt weak at, but had the most passions for. It also seems like the most challenging of what I've attempted.
  • AI: Another area I'm passionate about, namely goal-oriented type of agents and how to set them up. I want to eventually have a library of my own with my own implementation of path-finding and decision-making functionalities. 
  • Rendering: An area I would like to further expand my knowledge. Rendering will always be an ever present aspect of development. 

-Amir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4200 - Previous Experience (Blog 2)

A Small Look at Constructor Data-member Evaluation Order (C++)