4200 - Previous Experience (Blog 2)

Prior to joining the 4200, I had some experience with projects ranging from group projects to individual ones.

The programming languages I've covered throughout the years are C++, C#, Java, Python 3 & 5 and HTML5. I'd definitely consider C++ the one I'm most familiar with.

The projects I've worked on range from published work on appstores from when I worked at KillerBlitz and VectorDojo studios, ranging from working with the Android SDK to Unity.
Majority of my other projects are on Github with those consisting of OpenGL and DirectX, with decent familiarity with said APIs.

I've also had good familiarity with IDEs such as VisualStudios and Oracle for multitude of different projects.

-Amir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small Look at Constructor Data-member Evaluation Order (C++)